The unfortunate reality of the corporate world is that many companies print document unnecessarily, over stock on consumables, and over order on print items. In fact, over 80% of UK companies have no idea how much printing costs their business. The solution is simple: make use of our free print audit to analyse your printing needs and any potential wastage that goes along with it.
A print audit will allow you to assess your print usage and solve the age-old dilemma of efficient print management. The resulting information will inform your entire printing process and can allow you to make key changes and adjustments, which can reduce the overall cost dramatically.
Simply answer these three simple questions to get your FREE print audit, which could save you thousands of pounds.
At Document Data Group we take the time to understand how an organisation prints documents and put together a print fleet which meets your needs. We are currently providing the Advanced Print Audit Process FREE OF CHARGE. We also provide a full report on your current print devices and will guide you with any questions you may have in the process.
If anything, a print audit will give you peace of mind that your current fleet is working efficiently and that you are doing all you can to avoid wastage and overspending.
Answer these three simple questions to get started and we’ll get started on our FREE print audit!
Read more from our blog
- Document Data Group arrive in Edinburgh for Kiltwalk 2019
- Document Data Group and Ivory Solutions sign merger agreement
- Advantages of Wireless Printers
- Best office printers guide
- Managed Print Services Glasgow: What are the benefits?
- Top Benefits of a Paperless Office
- 3 signs your business needs a print audit
- Stop wasting money on printing, try this FREE print audit
- Buying vs Leasing a Printer